Saturday, July 6, 2013

5 Undeniable Reasons To Take Your Camera Everywhere / Expert Photography

I was looking through my portfolio the other day, and I noticed something. Roughly half of the photos in there were taken at times where I had decided to carry a camera with me, rather than leave it at home. I really do take my camera everywhere!

Carrying your camera everywhere is something I’ve been recommending for years, ever since I tried (but failed) to take a photo every day for a year. It doesn’t have to be your DSLR, it could be a rangefinder, shooting on film, or even a disposable.

Not your camera-phone though. We already carry those with us everywhere. I’m talking about a physical accessory that you don’t usually carry with you.

Buy why?  A camera is a camera, right?

Well, yeah, sure, but iPhones are used to record moments, and DSLR’s are used to capture your best photography. It’s a different frame of mind and reasoning behind your photo taking. Also, you need it out and at the ready. You may be different with your mobile photography, but for me, it’s SLR all the way.

Lets have a look at why you should take your camera everywhere.  Read more 5 Undeniable Reasons To Take Your Camera Everywhere » Expert Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment